- This event has passed.
Our next events
February 28 @ 1 h 30 min - 17 h 30 min￦ 300000
RALFKAIROS has started its new 2020 training program in Seoul, thanks to our partner, FKCCI French Korean Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Marc de Supervielle and I designed it to give professionals; -at all levels- an in-depth understanding of cybersecurity issues in Korea.
We decided to offer this “Data privacy & Cybersecurity” program with two very complete modules, accompanied by discussions on our experiences and good practices :
– compliance with data confidentiality regulations (Feb 28th) – Governance, Processes, GDPR, K-ISMS PIPA –
– security awareness for threats, and how to protect from them (March 27th) – Threats assesment, Pentest, Bug Bounty –
With the general use of internet, cloud solutions and social networks, with laws and regulation compliance requirements (GDPR) impacting all company sectors, data protection is now a responsibility shared by many employees.
Awareness, knowledge and qualifications are keys to work in a secured environment. This multi-module training program is designed to give professionals; –at all levels– an in-depth understanding of cybersecurity issues.
- Refresh knowledge on cybersecurity fundamentals and provide professional with up-to-date developments of cybersecurity, including specifics of the Korean environment
- Provide the appropriate data protection training to personnel having access to systems with the latest strategies to identify, contain, address the IT menaces and vulnerabilities
- Zoom on specifics topics: privacy, compliance, risk management, penetration testing, ethical hacking, cloud security, vulnerability assessment, cryptography, cybersecurity frameworks.